England Tour v West Indies 2019
Antigua & St Lucia Tests Tour
The following tour is an example of what you can do. All of our trips are tailored to suit your requirements.
Tuesday 29th January
Depart London Gatwick on your flight to Antigua.
Arrive Antigua. Transfer to your chosen accommodation, for 9 nights stay.
Wednesday 30th January
Thursday 31st January to Monday 4th February
2nd Test at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua. Transfer to/from the ground.
Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th February
Thursday 7th February
Transfer to Antigua airport for your flight to St Lucia.
Arrive St Lucia. Transfer to your chosen accommodation, for 7 nights stay.
Friday 8th February
Saturday 9th to Wednesday 13th February
3rd Test at Darren Sammy Stadium, St Lucia. Transfer to/from the ground.
Thursday 14th February
Transfer to St Lucia airport for your flight to London.
Friday 15th February
Arrive London Gatwick this morning.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy class flights
- Accommodation in Antigua, on all inclusive basis.
- Accommodation in St Lucia, including breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Return match transfers in Antigua & St Lucia.
- 5 day reserved test match tickets with some sun (Upgrade available).
- Services of Sports Tours Plus local agents in the Caribbean and additionally Sports Tours Plus staff over the test matches.
Match Ticket Upgrade: To have best positioned seats – Extra £100.00 per person, per test match.
Flight upgrades available.
3 Star hotel: SOLD OUT
4 Star hotel: SOLD OUT
5 Star hotel: SOLD OUT
Call us on 01638 717850 – Email: email@example.com
Start your West Indies tour now!
Enter your details on our pre register page and we will be in contact to discuss your trip.