England Tour v West Indies 2019
Barbados & Antigua Tests Tour
The following tour is an example of what you can do. All of our trips are tailored to suit your requirements.
Monday 21st January
Depart London Gatwick on your flight to Barbados.
Arrive Barbados. Transfer to your chosen accommodation, for 8 nights stay.
Tuesday 22nd January
Wednesday 23rd to Sunday 27th January
1st Test at Kensington Oval, Barbados. Make your own way to/from the ground or optional transfers available.
Monday 28th January
Tuesday 29th January
Transfer to Barbados airport for your flight to Antigua.
Arrive Antigua. Transfer to your chosen accommodation, for 7 nights stay.
Wednesday 30th January
Thursday 31st January to Monday 4th February
2nd Test at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua. Transfer to/from the ground.
Tuesday 5th February
Transfer to Antigua airport for your flight to London.
Wednesday 6th February
Arrive London Gatwick this morning.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy class flights
- Accommodation in Barbados, including breakfast.
- Accommodation in Antigua, on all inclusive basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- Return match transfers in Antigua (Barbados offered as an optional extra).
- 5 day reserved test match tickets with some sun (Upgrade available).
- Services of Sports Tours Plus local agents in the Caribbean and additionally Sports Tours Plus staff over the test matches.
Match Ticket Upgrade: To have best positioned seats – Extra £100.00 per person, per test match.
Flight upgrades available.
3 Star hotel: £4115.00 per person, twin share. £4910.00 single occupancy
4 Star hotel: £5840.00 per person, twin share. £7550.00 single occupancy
5 Star hotel: £7330.00 per person, twin share. £11325.00 single occupancy
Call us on 01638 717850 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your West Indies Tour Now!
Enter your details on our pre register page and we will be in contact with suggested itineraries and quotes for your trip.