Once you’ve landed in this corner of the Tropics, breathtaking beaches, delicious rum punch and a rhythmic energy of infectious reggae beats are never far away.
Made up of more than 700 islands, together making up nearly 30 separate countries laden with a huge variety of scenery, cuisine and activities, each unique island offers holidaymakers a taste of something different on their travels. From colonial history and sugar plantations to stunning volcanoes, rainforests and waterfalls, there’s something for everyone.
From Barbados to Antigua, each Caribbean island has a unique history, but they all share a warm hospitality, a love for colourful Carnivals and a distinct laid-back vibe. With crystal-clear waters, outdoor adventure, luxury pampering and an array of all inclusive properties to choose from, immerse yourself fully in the “no worries” island lifestyle on your Caribbean holiday.
Start your Caribbean holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday
Top 10 things to do in the Caribbean.
- Indulge in chocolate in St Lucia.
- Watch a rumbling volcano in Montserrat.
- Party in Antigua at Shirley Heights.
- Go horse racing at The Garrison Savannah in Barbados.
- Eat Fish at Oistins Fish Fry in Barbados.
- Drink coffee in the Blue Mountains in Jamaica.
- Watch a game of cricket.
- Swim with stingrays in the Cayman Islands.
- Visit Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.
- Hike Gros Piton in St Lucia.