A vast and diverse land, Canada is a country rich is scenery from snow-capped mountains and glaciers to wide open prairies.
Find long sandy beaches and temperate rainforests on Vancouver Island, whilst nestled amongst all this natural beauty cosmopolitan cities boast great museums, theatres, galleries and excellent shopping from the cobbled streets of Montreal and Quebec to the waterfront skyscrapers of Toronto and Vancouver.
Stunning landscapes abound from the rib-trembling thunder of Niagara Falls to the awe-inspiring snow-capped mountains and emerald lakes of the Canadian Rockies. Catch icebergs sailing along the shores of Newfoundland, kaleidoscopic autumnal colours in the forests of Ontario and the dazzling Northern Lights in Yukon.
Canada is a wild-life lovers paradise, there are excellent opportunities for wildlife encounters. Where else can you observe whales, grizzly bears, moose and polar bears in their natural environment.
A holiday to Canada is a delight for the senses combining some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes and appealing cities with incredible wildlife encounters.
Start your Canada holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday
Top 10 things to do in Canada
- Experience the exhilaration of a helicopter ride over glistening glaciers.
- Cross the Rockies on board the The Rocky Mountaineer, one of the most iconic rail journeys in the world.
- Stay on a ranch for genuine adventure.
- Visit Niagara Falls from Toronto.
- Search for whales on a cruise from Quebec or Vancouver.
- Stay in the Great Bear Rainforest to observe grizzly and black bears as well as marine life in a pristine environment.
- Explore spectacular Banff National Park and Lake Louise.
- Take an Aurora Borealis tour.
- Snowmobile and dog sled before enjoying the warm waters of Takhini Hot Springs.
- Quebec City is the only walled city in North America with buzzing café culture.