A land awash in ancient history, mind-boggling landscapes, entrancing culture, and non-stop fun, there’s a side of Latin America that’s perfect for every traveller.
The colossal peaks of Patagonia and the Andes beg to be climbed, while the enveloping rainforests that surround the mighty Amazon seem designed to be explored. Along the way, reminders of the Inca, the conquistadors, and others who came before dot the landscape, and the intoxicating pull of the vibrant cities is never far away. The tiny country of Costa Rica packs an impressive punch of wildlife, culture and activities.
Start your Latin America holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday
Top 10 things to do in Latin America
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Take a boat ride into Brazil’s Amazon.
- Enjoy a Gaucho Experience in Patagonia.
- Learn the Lambada during the Rio Carnival.
- Buenos Aires – Experience all of Europe in just one city.
- See the Torres Del Paine by hiking the W Trail in Chile.
- Take a trip into the Atlantic Forest of Alto Parana, Paraguay.
- Celebrate slothfulness in Costa Rica.
- Amaze yourself with the view of Rio De Janeiro from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Visit Iguazu Falls.