From the pulse pounding streets of Bangkok to the winding Mekong river, and from the captivating temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, to the blissful beaches of the Philippines – Southeast Asia truly is a thrill to the senses. Its sights, sounds, colours and flavours will stay with you forever.
The region sweeps east from the landmass of Indochina and the Malay Peninsula to a string of archipelagos that jewel the Arafura Sea. Throughout this land, you’ll encounter a mosaic of indigenous dynasties touched by colonialism. You might come across saffron-robed monks, vibrant Hindu festivals or animalistic Marapu rituals. On a tailor-made holiday in Southeast Asia, you can focus in whichever direction you’d like, whether that’s spotting wild orangutan in Borneo or tasting the gastronomic delights of Malaysia.
Start your South East Asia holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday
Top 10 things to do in South East Asia
- Sail Halong Bay, Vietnam.
- Experience the beauty of Borobudur, Indonesia.
- Visit a colorful floating market in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Go on a hiking adventure at Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- Cruise the famous Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
- Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise in Bagan, Myanmar.
- Find your beach bliss in Krabi, Thailand.
- Wander around Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
- Get up close with the Komodo Dragons in Komodo National Park, Indonesia.
- See the gleaming Supertrees in Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.