Specialising in tailor-made long-haul holidays, we can plan a personalised itinerary for you, wherever you would like to go and whatever your requirements are.
Middle East and North Africa
- Explore Ancient Egypt with a visit to the Pyramids before snorkelling in the Red Sea.
- Take a balloon flight overt the River Nile and the Valley of the Kings.
- Discover ancient temples on a Nile Cruise.
- Cruise across the Red Sea to the port of Aqaba.
- Visit the spectacular rose city of Petra in Jordan.
- Trek in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco or shop in the famous souks in Marrakesh.
- Dine under the stars in the desert of Dubai or enjoy a round of golf.
From the Cherry Blossom season in April to the flaming Autumn foliage of Daisetsuzan National Park to the Gion Matsuri festival in July, prepare to be astounded by your holiday to Japan. It’s a country that never ceases to surprise even the well-seasoned traveller.
Train your lens on the snow-tipped peaks of Mount Fuji, shop on the neon-lit streets of Shinjuku, surround yourself with world-class Japanese architecture, and wander through photogenic forests of bamboo. It’s an adventure that tops most peoples’ travel wish-list. Travel with ease through one of the most polite nations on Earth.
- Cruise Lake Ashi for views of Mount Fuji.
- Explore the dazzling districts of Tokyo.
- Relax in hot springs and enjoy traditional Japanese ryokan hospitality.
- Enjoy picnics under flowering cherry blossom trees.
- Travel on-board the technological wonder that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train.
- Immerse yourself in Geisha culture and witness the Tea Ceremony.
- Meet the famous snow monkeys of Jigokudani National Park.
If you are looking for that quintessential tropical island getaway, then a South Pacific holiday is for you. The South Pacific islands are a handful of diverse cultures scattered across the world’s largest ocean.
Picture swaying palm trees, friendly locals, secluded beaches and turquoise lagoons. Needless to say the islands of the South Pacific provide a romantic hideaway for the holiday or honeymoon of your dreams. Choose from Fiji, renowned for its world-class diving. The Cook Islands, Samoa or the Islands of Tahiti with its honeymoon hotspot, Bora Bora. Or opt for a multi-centre combination for the ultimate paradise island-hopping holiday.
There’s also plenty to do and see on your South Pacific island holiday. This region is perfect for getting out on the water for sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or diving and snorkelling.
Few places in the world that can rival the islands of the South Pacific for beauty, isolation and adventure. But whatever your reason for visiting, you’ll be sure to have a special welcome – South Pacific style.
- Stay in an over water bungalow on Bora Bora, Tahiti.
- Cruise the Yasawa Islands, Fiji.
- Swim in a crater in Upolu, Samoa.
- Have a natural mud bath in Sabeto hot springs in Fiji.
- Explore bird caves in Atiu, Cook Islands.
- Snorkel with hump back whales in Tonga.
- 4WD to an active volcano rim in Tanna, Vanuatu.
Start your holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday