Few continents come close to the size and scope of North America’s incredible diversity, infinite beauty, and pre-eminent culture.
In America, incredible natural wonders and stunning scenery rub shoulders with impressive man-made structures.
Hollywood continually produces endless global icons. As the birthplace of musical genres and international cuisine, America has a diverse national identity. Whether it’s the soaring skyscrapers of The Big Apple – New York City, bright lights of Las Vegas the 24-hour entertainment capital of the world or magnificent monuments of Washington DC.
Many visitors head straight to the USA’s modern cities. You’ll find world-renowned performing art scenes like Broadway, discover iconic attractions and landmarks, and make unforgettable memories.
Miami,situated in the Sunshine State of Florida offers white sands and year-round sunshine. The Florida Keys stretch over 120 miles and are renowned for diving, fishing and snorkelling.
The historic and multi-cultural states of the Deep South stretching from Louisiana to Georgia and all the way to Kentucky offer a mixture of experiences. From Civil Rights to Civil War and plantation homes to Martin Luther King to the home of rock ‘n’ roll and country music, the South evokes many thoughts and images.
National Parks encompass diverse landscapes including the towering granite peaks of Yosemite National Park, deep ravines of the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone’s “Old Faithful” that erupts every seventy minutes, Monument Valley which is one of the most majestic and most photographed points on earth, or the idyllic beaches of the Hawaiian Islands.
Start your USA holiday here
Enter your details on our pre-register page and we will be in contact to discuss your holiday
Top 10 things to do in the USA
- The mile-deep Grand Canyon is one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Visit New York’s Empire State Building.
- Walk Boston’s Freedom Trail to delve into the history of the American Revolution.
- Drive historic Route 66.
- Movies, theme parks and fabulous beaches in Los Angeles.
- San Francisco is home to the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge. While there ride a cable car up steep hills from Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Explore the Deep South, the home of rock ‘n’ roll and country music.
- See the Boston Red Sox in action.
- Witness magnificent New England in The Fall.
- Florida’s holiday playground in Orlando is fun and colourful, with a huge array of theme parks and entertainment.